THE JOY, THE LAUGHTER, THE LOVE, THE TEARS.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Just living life.

One would think that our life is just adoption all the time. And trust me, it a subject that is always in my mind. But honestly, our life is about so much more than that. Daniel, my soldier boy is a busy little bee. He gives so much for his men. That is the one thing that really tied us together when I was a soldier too--our love or the Army, and for our soldiers. But when he comes home, he makes me feel like I am the only person in the world. What can I say, the man loves his family!
As for me, I am going to school full time. I graduated in the Spring with an AAS in Healthcare Technology and am currently working on my BS in Administration. I work at Belk deapartment store an recently was accepted into the management training program which I will complete in April of next year.

Noelle, recently moved out into her very own apartment! And we do miss her. It is hard to see them grow up and go their own way. But I talk to her every day, and she doe not live far. Just yesterday, I went to visit her, and her little place is so cute and bright. Malia is a senior this year, and has a job at Sonic, that she loves believe it or not. I need to take her back to school shopping.

So, what is life like for us? Laid back. Daniel and I are really into our family. We just like to hang out together. We are huge fans of grilling out, and do it several times a week. We like to prepare meals together. I believe that cooking is a great way to show my family that I love them. I really think that you can taste the love that goes into home cooked food. Yesterday, we went geocashing and had the best time. It is a great way to get outside, and spend time exploring a new area looking for treasures and having fun.

So, as we prepare and wait for the newest member of our family to arrive, we continue to live life to the fullest, making new memories, laughing, loving, eating, and enjoying every day as it comes.


daisies

1 comment:

  1. I love this entry... live every day to the fullest! The photo at the bottom is beautiful. Did you take it Elle?

    ReplyDelete