THE JOY, THE LAUGHTER, THE LOVE, THE TEARS.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

HERE WE ARE!



So, this is us, Daniel, Elle, Noelle (18), and Malia (17). I also need to mention that we have 4-four legged children: two cats and two dogs. I feel the need to include them in our stories, as they are a part of our family and will be impacted as well by the new developments as they come.

The winning agency, or I should say, law firm is Adoption Network Law Center out of Lake Forest California. We chose them because they specialize in domestic newborn adoptions, and are nationwide. On the 29th of June, we have our first telephone consultation with Kay Tanner. That is when we will find out all of the particulars so that Daniel and I can officially retain them. I also found an agency out of Smyrna that will be conducting our home study. They are called Adoption Assistance Inc. The cost of our home study will be $1500, and the process should take about six weeks. with this particular agency.

1 comment:

  1. wow congrats!! love love your story!! i want all the juice...ps: u're welcome 2 take me in C~:

    ReplyDelete